To be used for travel on JR, subways, private railways and buses.
- A KANSAI ONE PASS card is accepted on major trains and buses in the Kansai region
- including transportation facilities with ICOCA PITaPa and IC markings.
- Just touch the card at the ticket gate and you’re ready to go!
- Touch the card to the reader on the right side of the ticket gate for more than one second, then walk through. The fare is automatically calculated.
- No need to buy a ticket every time you get on the train. The card is rechargeable.
- You can get on major trains and buses in the Kansai region with a KANSAI ONE PASS card. Making connections is also simple and easy.
- You can use it any time because there is no expiration date.
- Please use it again when you visit the Kansai region next time.
*It is also refundable with handling fee.
Discount services at many facilitiesand shops by presenting the card.
- You can search sightseeing spots by category or area!
- Search by category, area or nearest tour spots from your current location is possible.
- Full of tourist information including useful directions.
- You don’t have to bring guide books or maps with you. Sightseeing information and maps can be checked using only your smartphone.
- You can receive discount services at sightseeing spots by showing the card.
- At the participating facilities or shops, you can receive various benefits or services such as discounting.
- Show the card at KIX for special offers!
- You may receive discount or other services upon purchase by presenting the card at the duty free shops and other facilities in the Kansai International Airport (KIX).
*Various discount services are available by presenting KANSAI ONE PASS at the participating facilities and shops.
*Visit KANSAI ONE PASS site (http://kansaionepass.com) for the benefit details.
*If your KANSAI ONE PASS gets damaged, you will be issued a new card with the standard ICOCA design. New cards are issued the day after you report the issue at the office of a JR West, Keihan, Kintetsu, Nankai, Osaka Municipal Transport Bureau, Kobe Municipal Transportation Bureau, or Kyoto Municipal Transportation Bureau station with ICOCA markings. Please note that you cannot qualify for complimentary benefits with a reissued standard-design ICOCA card.
*Please note that discount services may be terminated or modified without prior notice.