About KANSAI ONE PASS
To be used for travel on JR, subways,
private railways and buses.
IC card type ticket with special benefits
- ※Please note maximum refilling amount is 20,000 yen.
※KANSAI ONE PASS is sold only to and can only be used by foreign visitors,
who hold passports issued by foreign governments with the resident status of “temporary visitor.”
(It may not be transferred.)
※Please pardon the case of out of stock.
※Cash payment only
A KANSAI ONE PASS card is accepted on major trains and buses in the Kansai region
including transportation facilities with ICOCA PITaPa and IC markings.
Just touch the card at the ticket gate and you’re ready to go!
Touch the card to the reader on the right side of the ticket gate for more than one second, then walk through. The fare is automatically calculated.
No need to buy a ticket every time you get on the train. The card is rechargeable.
You can get on major trains and buses in the Kansai region with a KANSAI ONE PASS card. Making connections is also simple and easy.
You can use it any time because there is no expiration date.
Please use it again when you visit the Kansai region next time.
*It is also refundable with handling fee.
*These photos are for illustrative purpose only.
|Area||Railway name||Sales location|
|KIX||JR-West||Kansai Airport Station|
|Nankai Electric Railway||Kansai Airport Station Ticket Office|
|Hankyu Railway||HANKYU Tourist Information Center, KYOTO (Kawaramachi)|
|Keihan Electric Railway||Sanjo Station|
|Kintetsu Railway||Kyoto Station|
|Kyoto Municipal Transportation Bureau||City Bus & Subway Information Desk, Kyoto Station|
|City Bus & Subway Information Desk, Kotochika Kyoto|
|Hankyu Railway||Hankyu Tourist Center, OSAKA-UMEDA|
|Keihan Electric Railway||Kyobashi Station|
|Kintetsu Railway||Osaka Namba Station|
|Osaka Uehonmachi Station|
|Osaka Abenobashi Station|
|Nankai Electric Railway||Service Center, 2F, Namba Station|
|Osaka Municipal Transportation Bureau||Subway Information Counter, Shin-Osaka Station|
|Subway Information Counter, Namba Station on the Midosuji Line|
|Kobe||Hanshin Electric Railway||Hanshin Electric Railway Service Center (Sannomiya, Kobe)|
|Kobe Municipal Transportation Bureau||Kobe City Transportation Bureau Bus / Subway Information (Sannomiya)|
Discount services at many facilities and shops
by presenting the card.
You can search sightseeing spots by category or area!
Search by category, area or nearest tour spots from your current location is possible.
Full of tourist information including useful directions.
You don’t have to bring guide books or maps with you. Sightseeing information and maps can be checked using only your smartphone.
You can receive discount services at sightseeing spots by showing the card.
At the participating facilities or shops, you can receive various benefits or services such as discounting.
Show the card at KIX for special offers!
You may receive discount or other services upon purchase by presenting the card at the duty free shops and other facilities in the Kansai International Airport (KIX).
*Above web image is temporary. *These photos are for illustrative purpose only.
- *Various discount services are available by presenting KANSAI ONE PASS at the participating facilities and shops.
- *Visit KANSAI ONE PASS site (http://kansaionepass.com) for the benefit details.
- *If your KANSAI ONE PASS gets damaged, you will be issued a new card with the standard ICOCA design. New cards are issued the day after you report the issue at the office of a JR West, Keihan, Kintetsu, Nankai, Osaka Municipal Transport Bureau, Kobe Municipal Transportation Bureau, or Kyoto Municipal Transportation Bureau station with ICOCA markings. Please note that you cannot qualify for complimentary benefits with a reissued standard-design ICOCA card.
- *Please note that discount services may be terminated or modified without prior notice.